We are now looking for new technology-interested employees with AN-background who want to work as an application consultant with configuration and maintenance of our web platform, Add.
To thrive in the role, we would like you to like interface design, be structured and self-propelled and enjoy working in a smaller organization where you can participate and influence your own work situation.
– Design solutions, templates and information flows in our web interface
– Ongoing work and maintenance of existing solutions
– Deliver different solutions to both large and small businesses
- Test new features in Add
We prefer that you:
– Is self-propelled and likes interface design
– Has an interest in development work in IT
– Has a higher education or equivalent in information management/IT
– Good knowledge of English in both speech and writing
– Has very good knowledge of Swedish in both speech and writing
– Has an eye for ease of use
– Is accurate and structured
– Easy to understand different flows and processes
For us, your personal qualities as well as a desire to be further developed with the company and platform are more important than previous training and experience. As a person, you should be quality conscious and have easy to work focused. We would like you to be solution-focused and analytically laid with a careful approach to your work.
What we offer
Here you are welcomed to a workplace with an open climate and nice benefits. Together with dedicated employees, you will sit in unusually nice premises next to Stureplan in central Stockholm. The company is imbued with high flexibility with short decision-making paths and with a light-hearted inspiring environment. We are looking for you who want to be involved in further developing our unique platform for a long time. For the right person, there are good development opportunities.
Access as agreed.
Full-time, until further notice with 6 months probationary period.
Fixed salary. By agreement
Apply today, selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis. Application deadline 10 Nov 2021.
We look forward to your application!