The platform Add
It is a powerful and flexible solution that can
tailored exactly to your needs!
For guidance and support in your daily work
To create quality-assured work that engages the entire organization in continuous improvement, there are high demands for suitable tools. Therefore, it is good to look for a web-based platform that is easy to use and highly customizable.
Add is a powerful and flexible standard solution for management systems and quality-assured information management, tailored to meet the customer’s various requirements, regardless of size. It is a tool to easily lead, plan, control, analyze, and improve operations.
Changes can be made without programming, which means it can be customized according to the different needs of your business, which also change over time. The platform’s adaptability allows you the flexibility to not always make the right decisions immediately, as solutions and features can easily be replaced or added later on.
The system takes shape and follows you in real-time. Therefore, you don’t need exact specifications, and you are not limited by technical solutions.
The Add Platform – for a safer and more enjoyable work experience
With daily backups, you can feel confident that valuable information is protected. At Addsystems, we constantly develop and improve the platform by creating new solutions and tools that make it easier for you as a customer to organize your work.
Making it easy to work in Add is a given for us, but we believe it is equally important for it to feel fun and stimulating. That’s why we have invested a lot of time in the design. Choose between document management, case management systems, or process management. In addition to these, there are around 20 other ready-made solutions to choose from.
The platform Add make backups for your peace of mind
All system operations, customer data, and backups are located in a server room in Sweden. Backups are performed every night and stored for a continuous period of 3 months on separate media. Full weekly backups are stored at another location within Sweden throughout the entire contract period. This means that if information in the customer’s database is deleted or modified, there is always the possibility to restore an older version or retrieve information from a previous version. Restoration of information is offered at a service fee based on the time required.
Changeable templates in the platform Add
Everything created in the system is based on system templates. To control how, for example, documents or user profiles should look and what information they should contain, you can edit the respective templates without any programming knowledge. The templates can be built using over 180 different types of data fields and functions, which we refer to as attributes, each of which can have a variety of settings. This provides flexibility and extensive customization options, allowing you to configure what is typically placed on a webpage within the templates in Add.
Colors, style schemes, and logos in the system are tailored to the customer’s profile. We are happy to assist in suggesting a suitable basic design.
Central features of Add:
- A tool for managing, planning, controlling, and evaluating operations.
- Role-based permissions. Available in 13 different languages.
- Includes a search function.
- Meets the requirements of a stable and secure management system.
- Web-based, flexible, and customizable.
- Enables integration with existing systems.
- Supports the production of a management system at both local and global levels.
- A stable and web-based case management system
- A wide range of solutions and features Integration with existing systems
- Sleek and inviting design
- Automation and efficiency
- Tools for control and follow-up Simplicity, even for inexperienced computer users
- Ready-made as well as customized solutions
- Ability to use the mobile camera for case reporting
- Protection of valuable information and daily backups
- A long-term solution
- Technical operation from a server room in Sweden.
- Update to the latest version of the system.
- Ongoing database maintenance regarding design and optimization.
- Alignment meeting with the customer at least once a year.
- 24/7 backups for 90 days, weekly backups throughout the duration of the agreement. Access to Addsystems’ service desk.
- Error support is included.
- Own database with a maximum of 10GB or a maximum of 25,000 information objects.
- New optional solutions can be added and removed with a 3-month notice period.
Advantages of Add
In a single web platform, you can collect, organize, and store all information anytime and anywhere, with daily backups.
Clear pricing structure
No licensing costs, just a monthly subscription fee with a 3-month notice period for termination.
With a user-friendly management system, you have more time to focus on and allocate to the more important aspects of your business.
Start from what you need today and build on with ready-made solutions as you go or change the ones you have. With this flexibility, Add can be easily adapted to the specific needs of your business.
The system facilitates and clarifies each employee’s role and responsibilities. You can collaborate effectively on cases and documents, receiving tasks directly on the homepage and links via email.
Add is provided as a cloud service hosted within Sweden, eliminating the need for complex connections and installations. Easily access your system via computer, tablet or mobile.